If you want to watch latest movies and TV series in high definition on an Android device, there is an app. Fortunately for you, this app isn’t a secret anymore as I’ve decided to tell you everything about Megabox HD apk here in this comprehensive guide.
Keep reading if you want to know everything about this secret way to play all the latest movies on a mobile device.
But first, let’s find out why someone would want to go through this guide to install Megabox HD.
Why install Megabox HD APK?
This app is the best app you would ever install on your Android device. It is already hugely popular since this app is working without any errors and bugs, unlike its competing apps.
The latest version of this app provides seamless HD streaming so you won’t have trouble playing your favorite movie or a TV show. To find a movie, you will do a quick search using the built-in search functionality.
Within a few seconds and a couple of clicks, you will be enjoying the latest films in high definition quality. On top of that, you can also download any video in Megabox HD with just a single click.
What else do you want from a media entertainment app on Android?
Is this app available on Google Play?
Unfortunately, this application isn’t available on Google Play. But that doesn’t mean you can’t install it on any phone, especially when you have my help.
Trust me; it’s easy to install this app, and I will help you with it. Keep reading.
So how do you enjoy HD streaming experience on a phone? It’s easy as long as you have a working APK file that you install directly on your phone.
I will give you a link to download the APK directly from a secure Dropbox folder in the installation guide later.
How to install Megabox HD APK for Android
This guide will detail all the steps needed for quick installation of this application on a device running Android OS. Follow the steps given below.
- First, you are going to download the APK file. Follow this link to download this file directly from my Dropbox folder. Make sure you download the file directly to your phone otherwise you will need to move it to your phone from the computer where you downloaded it.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the file in your mobile, open its download location using File Manager. Your Android phone has a built-in File Manager, and it will do the job so you don’t have to install an advanced file manager app.
- Before you run the file and install it, you need to enable installation from ‘unknown sources’, found under Settings>Security on your phone. See the image below for visual guidance.
- Now go back to the folder where you downloaded the APK file. Run the file by touching it once. It will ask for permissions. Click ‘install’ as you can see in the image below.
- That’s all folks. Once the app is installed, you can start playing latest videos. Remember, you can also download these videos if you want to watch them later without having to connect to the internet again.